They say laughter is the best medicine, so what better to cure a nasty hangover than a 75-minute session with doctor of comedy David Spade.
The comic’s set at the Venetian ballroom doesn't actually cure any of the headaches that followed the sleep-deprived, booze-addled night before, but laughing about random stuff — including his visits from legitimate medical doctors – helps numb the post-party pain.
When: Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $65.75 - $175.75
Age limit: Not available
Miss this event? Check out these additional dates:
Event posted March 27, 2009
Last updated May 17, 2013
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.