The Big Mix at Fashion Show Mall
The Big Mix, the premier annual fundraising event to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada takes place at the Runway at Fashion Show mall. This fun mixer-style party is being held to honor and thank the Bigs (volunteers) and community sponsors who continue to make a difference in the life of a child by donating their time and resources.
The Runway at Fashion Show will be transformed into a private ultra-lounge featuring runway shows, DJ music, a SMARTPICS photo booth and a silent auction and raffle with Fashion Show Mall shopping sprees, diamond jewelry, a custom motorcycle and more.
Guests can enjoy signature drinks by 21Vodka, Blue Moon and VnC Cocktails as well as complimentary nibbles from El Segundo Sol, Maggiano’s and Stripburger.
When: Thursday, Nov. 4, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $50
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 1, 2010
Last updated Nov. 1, 2010
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens at Mandalay Bay
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.