Art Series from The Cleveland Museum of Art
Art Series from The Cleveland Museum of Art continues in the month of November. The series is held in the Caregiver Library and is open to the public. The schedule is as follows:
• November 2: Spanish Art- featuring paintings by artists working from or born in Spain such as El Greco, Goya and Picasso and presenting a varied stylistic range including Renaissance, Baroque, and Modern Spanish art.
• November 16: L’Art de L’Afrique – exploring traditional arts and the rich culture of selected former French colonies in Africa such as Mali, The Democratic Republic of Congo and the Cote d’Ivorire.
All educational programs are offered free of charge and are held at 888 W. Bonneville Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89106. For additional information contact Jennifer Gayan at 702-483-6036 or [email protected] Visit the Caregiver Events section at www.keepmemoryalive.org for a schedule of upcoming programs.
When: Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 West Bonneville Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 2, 2010
Last updated Nov. 2, 2010
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse