National Flood Insurance Program Workshop
Join us for an informative and interactive workshop on the National Flood Insurance Program for insurance agents, lenders and realtors. There are three hours of continuing education credit for licensed NV and CA insurance agents. This course meets the Department of Insurance's mandatory flood insurance training requirements in NV and CA. To reserve a seat or for questions email Edie Lohmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Westin Lake Las Vegas , 101 Montelago Blvd, Henderson
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Oct. 12, 2010
Last updated Oct. 12, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.