CineKink: Las Vegas at the Onyx Theatre
CineKink--"the kinky film festival"--kicks off its annual national tour in Las Vegas. Starting with a gala benefit at the Erotic Heritage Museum and including several days of screenings at the Onyx Theatre, CINEKINK: LAS VEGAS will offer a specially-curated program of films and videos that celebrate and explore a wide and exciting world of sexual diversity, with works ranging from documentary to drama, comedy to experimental, mildly spicy to quite explicit - and everything in between.
When: Friday, May 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $50
Age limit: 18+
Event posted May 3, 2010
Last updated May 3, 2010
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.