First Annual Suitcase Party
Spread the Word Nevada presents the First Annual Suitcase Party – “Pack Your Bags! You’re Booked for Fun!” at Fletcher Jones Imports. For more information please contact email@example.com, (702) 564-7809, www.SpreadtheWordNevada.org
Spread the Word Nevada, the largest children’s literacy project in Southern Nevada, is proud to team up with Fletcher Jones Imports to create a unique and exciting fundraising event in Las Vegas. The 1st Annual Spread the Word Nevada Suitcase Party will offer guests the chance to be whisked away immediately after the event for one of three exclusive weekend vacations in Las Vegas. Guests will bring a packed suitcase to the event. Each ticket purchased will be valid for one entry to the party, including food and beverage tasting, in addition to one entry into the raffle. The main raffle drawing will take place at the end of the evening (approximately 7:00 p.m.).
The evening will include wine provided by Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, appetizers provided by Piero’s Italian Cuisine, and live jazz. The highlight of the event will be an opportunity to win one of three exciting weekend getaway. Winner of the Grand Prize trip will enjoy two nights at Caesars Palace, dinner at Rao’s, and Cher tickets, for two, and will leave directly from the event in a Mercedes Maybach with their packed suitcase!
This event will benefit Spread the Word Nevada, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that promotes literacy and works to make it possible for all of Nevada's at-risk children to experience the magic of books. More than 20,000 books are distributed each month to underprivileged children in Southern Nevada.
When: Friday, May 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fletcher Jones Imports
Cost: $50 - $60
Age limit: 18+
Categories: Activities- Parties
Event posted May 3, 2010
Last updated May 3, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.