Mother's Day celebration at Springs Cafe
Wolfgang Puck's Springs Cafe at Springs Preserve will offer a Mother's Day Brunch featuring hand-carved roast beef, sushi and pasta stations; Asian-inspired dishes such as miso-soy glazed white fish on lemongrass jasmine rice, Chinois chicken salad and a savory noodle salad and classic favorites eggs benedict with hollandaise. After your meal, take a walk around the Preserve to savor the wonderful weather.
When: Sunday, May 9, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $12.50 - $29.95
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 7, 2010
Last updated May 7, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.