San Gennaro Feast at the Silverton
It’s time to celebrate Italian heritage, and this year’s San Gennaro Feast at the Silverton promises to be one of the most varied—and delicious—yet. There will be a huge number of ethnic food vendors, live performances, carnival rides and games. Go ahead—pretend you’re doing it for the family. We know you’re really going for the sausage and peppers.
When: Thursday, May 6, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $7
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 2, 2008
Last updated Sept. 16, 2010
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.