Lunch and Learn Series - Legal Help For Caregivers
A Lunch and Learn educational series designed for family and professional caregivers occurs every Wednesday from noon-1 p.m. and features prominent speakers and new topics each week. Don’t forget to bring lunch – drinks and dessert will be provided.
Caregiver programs are free and available to the public as well as patients of the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health. Classes and meetings are held in the library located at 888 West Bonneville Ave. For additional information, contact Susan Hirsch at (702) 483-6023 or [email protected] or visit the Caregiver Events section at www.keepmemoryalive.org.
On May 5 the subject area will be Legal Help For Caregivers with Sugar Vogel, Esq., Project Administrator, City of Las Vegas, Senior Citizens Law Project.
When: Wednesday, May 5, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Library at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 6, 2010
Last updated May 6, 2010
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse