Lunch and Learn Series - Legal Help For Caregivers
A Lunch and Learn educational series designed for family and professional caregivers occurs every Wednesday from noon-1 p.m. and features prominent speakers and new topics each week. Don’t forget to bring lunch – drinks and dessert will be provided.
Caregiver programs are free and available to the public as well as patients of the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health. Classes and meetings are held in the library located at 888 West Bonneville Ave. For additional information, contact Susan Hirsch at (702) 483-6023 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Caregiver Events section at www.keepmemoryalive.org.
On May 5 the subject area will be Legal Help For Caregivers with Sugar Vogel, Esq., Project Administrator, City of Las Vegas, Senior Citizens Law Project.
When: Wednesday, May 5, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Library at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 6, 2010
Last updated May 6, 2010
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.