UDM Law’s Project SALUTE Hosts Veterans’ Legal Clinic in Las Vegas, NV
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law’s (UDM Law) Project SALUTE is traveling across the country in a mobile law office, a recreational vehicle custom designed, built and generously donated by an anonymous benefactor, providing FREE legal advice to low-income veterans on their federal veterans’ disability and pension benefits claims.
Project SALUTE, now in its third year, will take part in the Veterans Stand Down at Lutheran Church, located at 1730 North Pecos Road.
When: Friday, March 26, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Redeemer Lutheran Church, 1730 North Pecos Road, Las Vegas, NV 89115
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 8, 2010
Last updated March 8, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino