UDM Law’s Project SALUTE Hosts Veterans’ Legal Clinic in Las Vegas, NV
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law’s (UDM Law) Project SALUTE is traveling across the country in a mobile law office, a recreational vehicle custom designed, built and generously donated by an anonymous benefactor, providing FREE legal advice to low-income veterans on their federal veterans’ disability and pension benefits claims.
Project SALUTE, now in its third year, will take part in the Veterans Stand Down at Lutheran Church, located at 1730 North Pecos Road.
When: Friday, March 26, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Redeemer Lutheran Church, 1730 North Pecos Road, Las Vegas, NV 89115
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 8, 2010
Last updated March 8, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.