UDM Law’s Project SALUTE Hosts Veterans’ Legal Clinic in Las Vegas, NV
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law’s (UDM Law) Project SALUTE is traveling across the country in a mobile law office, a recreational vehicle custom designed, built and generously donated by an anonymous benefactor, providing FREE legal advice to low-income veterans on their federal veterans’ disability and pension benefits claims.
Project SALUTE, now in its third year, will take part in the Veterans Stand Down at Lutheran Church, located at 1730 North Pecos Road.
When: Thursday, March 25, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Redeemer Lutheran Church, 1730 North Pecos Road, Las Vegas, NV 89115
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 23, 2010
Last updated March 23, 2010
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.