They say laughter is the best medicine, so what better to cure a nasty hangover than a 75-minute session with doctor of comedy David Spade.
The comic’s set at the Venetian ballroom doesn't actually cure any of the headaches that followed the sleep-deprived, booze-addled night before, but laughing about random stuff — including his visits from legitimate medical doctors – helps numb the post-party pain.
When: Saturday, March 20, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $65.75 - $175.75
Age limit: Not available
Miss this event? Check out these additional dates:
Event posted March 27, 2009
Last updated May 17, 2013
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.