St. Patrick's celebration at Cabo Wabo
Beginning Monday, March 15, Cabo Wabo will go green in celebration of St. Patrick's Day with green quesadillas, green burritos and green beer, along with a festive greeña colada. Drink specials include $5 Irish green Coors Light and Killian’s Irish Red draft beers, Guinness bottles, Jamison and Bailey’s Irish Cream shots, with additional drink specials for anyone sporting a kilt.
When: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cabo Wabo Cantina, 3663 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 12, 2010
Last updated March 15, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.