Irish Block Party at Murphy's Law
Murphy’s Law Bar & Grill is celebrating St. Patrick's Day with an all-day party featuring food and drink specials, live music, pot o’ gold giveaways, beer pong tournaments and a food drive to benefit HELP of Southern Nevada. Green attire is encouraged. Enjoy $1 green beers starting at 6 a.m. Customers who bring boxed or canned food items to donate to HELP of Southern Nevada will receive their first green beer free. Other drink specials include $1 O’Douls for designated drivers, $17 Jameson whiskey samplers and $3.17 Irish coffees and shots of Jameson. Murphy’s original specialty green drink, the Clover Bend Over, is also available for $3.17, which is more than half off the regular price.
When: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Murphy's Law, 1590 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 12, 2010
Last updated March 12, 2010
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teenager with iPad
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.