Team Challenge - Napa Info Meeting #2
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s new endurance training program. This exciting new fundraising program trains you to run or walk a half marathon while helping the Foundation raise funds to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is the exclusive charity for the
Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon on July 18, 2010.
Come learn more at an Information Meeting near you.
7:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 10, 2010 – REI Boca Park
710 S. Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89145
10:00 a.m. Saturday, March 13, 2010 – Durango Hills YMCA
3521 N. Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89129
7:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 16, 2010 – REI Henderson
2220 Village Walk Dr, Suite 150, Henderson, NV 89052
6:30 p.m. Thursday, March 18, 2010 – Robb & Stucky
6521 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV 89119
6:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 24, 2010 – Brio Tuscan Grille
6653 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV 89119
When: Saturday, March 13, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Durango Hills YMCA
Age limit: 16+
Event posted Feb. 25, 2010
Last updated Feb. 25, 2010
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.