Bite Wednesdays at Nu Sanctuary
Nu Sanctuary in Town Square will offer one-of-a-kind tastings every Wednesday evening. ‘Bite Wednesdays,’ hosted by Ketel One models, will feature resident DJ Fuzion spinning an eclectic mix of top 40, mash-ups and dance beats with a flavorful tasting by Executive Chef Brian Howard. The lineup of food specials includes:
• June 23 – Panzanella, "Spring Chicken," scallops and a Sanctuary Sunday.
• June 30 – Tuna tartar, scallop ceviche, honeydew and yuzu, "Spring Chicken" and chocolate hookah.
• July 7 –Calamari and shishito peppers, beef carpaccio, “Buddha Gone Fishing” and chocolate ravioli.
• July 14 – Yellowfin tuna and watermelon bites, fried chicken wings with Thai flavors, filet mignon and toffee cake.
When: Wednesday, June 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nu Sanctuary at Town Square
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated June 22, 2010
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.