Tony’s Pizza bowling day
Tony’s Pizza invites bowling aficionados to enjoy a free family bowling day to watch professional bowlers Chris Barnes and Kelly Kulick bowl live. Patrons will have the opportunity to compete against the pros on the famous “Fast Lane” (a traveling bowling alley) for the chance to win free Tony’s pizza and other cool prizes. The even twill take place at Smith’s Food and Drug Store at 7130 N. Durango Dr. in the south end of parking lot.
**Now through September, with each purchase of Tony's Original Crust Pizza, consumers can receive a free game of bowling at a participating bowling center.
When: Sunday, June 27, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith’s Food and Drug Store 7130 N. Durango Dr.
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 25, 2010
Last updated June 25, 2010
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.