Project Dinner Table
Project Dinner Table presents the third in a series of seven dinners featuring a local guest chef, guest charity and local growers. The meal will be prepared by the Chef Michael Napolitano of Renaissance Catering Inc., a top graduate from the Culinary Institute of America in New York and Caterer of the Year Award recipient from National Association of Catering Executives (NACE). Over six courses, one long table, unexpected settings, and great people, we will rediscover the truth and simplicity in what it means in gathering people together in unique ways and building community one dinner at a time. Additionally, Project Dinner table will select a local charity to be honored at each dinner and a donation will be presented to the charity on behalf of our guests, the chef, and our sponsors.
For more information, go to www.projectdinnertable.com, or contact Gina@projectdinnertable.com.
When: Saturday, June 26, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Age limit: 11+
Event posted May 21, 2010
Last updated May 21, 2010
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.