Bite Wednesdays at Nu Sanctuary
Nu Sanctuary in Town Square will offer one-of-a-kind tastings every Wednesday evening. ‘Bite Wednesdays,’ hosted by Ketel One models, will feature resident DJ Fuzion spinning an eclectic mix of top 40, mash-ups and dance beats with a flavorful tasting by Executive Chef Brian Howard. The lineup of food specials includes:
• June 23 – Panzanella, "Spring Chicken," scallops and a Sanctuary Sunday.
• June 30 – Tuna tartar, scallop ceviche, honeydew and yuzu, "Spring Chicken" and chocolate hookah.
• July 7 –Calamari and shishito peppers, beef carpaccio, “Buddha Gone Fishing” and chocolate ravioli.
• July 14 – Yellowfin tuna and watermelon bites, fried chicken wings with Thai flavors, filet mignon and toffee cake.
When: Wednesday, June 23, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nu Sanctuary at Town Square
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated June 22, 2010
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub | 23:00:00
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon | 23:59:00
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 15:00:00