fresh52 Farmers Market grand opening
via Flickr user EyeFlyer
fresh52 Farmers Market, Southern Nevada’s newest and most cutting-edge farmers market, will host its grand opening celebration at Sansone Park Place, welcoming the community to experience the finest selection of locally-grown produce and handmade goods.
Located at 9480 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, fresh52 Farmers Market currently features more than 35 different vendors who sell pesticide-free seasonal produce, freshly baked goods, gourmet cooking oils, salsa, spices, sauces, nuts, handmade modern crafts and more. The grand opening celebration will also feature live music, an art park for children, raffle prizes and more.
Additional vendor space remains available for farmers, artists, chefs, musicians, performing artists and non-profit organizations, with stall space starting at $35 per day. Sponsorship and volunteer opportunities are also available.
When: Sunday, June 20, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sansone Park Place, 9500 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 18, 2010
Last updated June 18, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.