Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training
To meet the growing demand of individuals wishing to become certified Appreciative Inquiry Facilitators, Company of Experts has scheduled AIFT workshops in Las Vegas, Nevada. Beyond being an organizational development process, Appreciative Inquiry becomes a generative way to energize the creative best in people and their organizations. Appreciative Inquiry provides leaders with a methodology to focus on the positive instead of the negative. Rather than focusing mainly on problems, it elicits solutions.
This training is designed for leaders in businesses and corporations, community development, educational organizations, governmental agencies, and nonprofit organizations to attend.
You can register online at http://register.companyofexperts.net/ or contact Natalie at 702.228.4699 or email@example.com.
When: Tuesday, June 15, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Canyons Center at Summerlin
Age limit: 18+
Event posted May 3, 2010
Last updated May 3, 2010
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.