Paul Rodriguez And The Whole Enchilada at Tropicana
Comedian Paul Rodriguez presents Paul Rodriguez and The Whole Enchilada at The Tropicana. One of the first Latin Kings of Comedy, Rodriguez's career spans two decades. Locals can get 2-for-1 tickets by presenting their IDs at the box office.
When: Monday, June 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $42.90 - $53.90
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 20, 2010
Last updated June 2, 2010
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.