Microchip Clinic at Paradise Pet Hospital
Paradise Pet Hospital is hosting a Microchip Clinic to help animal owners permanently protect their pets. For a cash or check donation of any amount, a permanent microchip is placed in the animal so it can be easily identified in the event the animal is lost. Registration of the microchip only costs $18 and is highly recommended at the time of microchipping.
When: Sunday, June 13, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paradise Pet Hospital, 1060 E. Flamingo Rd.
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 3, 2010
Last updated June 3, 2010
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.