The Social Register's Business Networking Event
At the monthly Business Networking Events, participants will have the exclusive opportunity to meet prominent Las Vegas CEOs and top executives, and to business network with the clientele that has the buying power to purchase your products and services.
Enjoy delectable hors d'oeuvres and a lavish cash bar, plus have the chance to win door prizes. Business attire is required.
To RSVP, please visit: www.socialregister.com no later than 4 PM on the day of the event.
When: Thursday, June 10, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $20
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 26, 2010
Last updated May 26, 2010
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.