Springs Preserve Brews and Blues Festival
Join blues fans and craft beer lovers from across Southern Nevada for cold brews and hot tunes at the Springs Preserve’s inaugural Brews and Blues Festival. Admission includes a souvenir mug and dozens of the country’s best beers from more than a dozen local and regional brewers.
Brews and Blues will feature beers from some of the region’s top brewers, including Rogue Ales, Stone Brewing Co., Redhook Ale Brewery, Widmer Brothers Brewing Co., Gordon Biersch, Triple 7 Brewpub, Joseph James Brewing Co., Deschutes Brewery, Grand Canyon Brewing Co. and Kona Brewing Co.
Performers scheduled to appear on stage are Scott Rhiner & The Moanin’ Blacksnakes, Chris Tofield Band, Ronnie Rose, The Lucky Cheats, the Cordle-Scott Band and Jeneane Marie.
For more information and to purchase advance tickets, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Saturday, June 5, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve
Cost: $25 - $31
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 6, 2010
Last updated May 6, 2010
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.