Springs Preserve Brews and Blues Festival
Join blues fans and craft beer lovers from across Southern Nevada for cold brews and hot tunes at the Springs Preserve’s inaugural Brews and Blues Festival. Admission includes a souvenir mug and dozens of the country’s best beers from more than a dozen local and regional brewers.
Brews and Blues will feature beers from some of the region’s top brewers, including Rogue Ales, Stone Brewing Co., Redhook Ale Brewery, Widmer Brothers Brewing Co., Gordon Biersch, Triple 7 Brewpub, Joseph James Brewing Co., Deschutes Brewery, Grand Canyon Brewing Co. and Kona Brewing Co.
Performers scheduled to appear on stage are Scott Rhiner & The Moanin’ Blacksnakes, Chris Tofield Band, Ronnie Rose, The Lucky Cheats, the Cordle-Scott Band and Jeneane Marie.
For more information and to purchase advance tickets, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Saturday, June 5, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve
Cost: $25 - $31
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 6, 2010
Last updated May 6, 2010
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse