All In 4 Autism Poker Tournament
The Golden Nugget presents the All In 4 Autism Poker Tournament hosted by Shanna Moakler. The organization raises money for children with autism and their families in the Las Vegas area. Some of the celebrities scheduled to appear include Jason Alexander, MMA fighters Dan Hendreson, Heath Herring and Tyson Griffin, Miss Nevada USA Julianna Erdesz and Bruce Buffer. To RSVP, please call 702-556-2174 or consult firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Friday, June 4, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, 129 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 2, 2010
Last updated June 2, 2010
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.