Share Our Strength’s Taste of the Nation at Rain
Share Our Strength’s Taste of the Nation is coming to Rain Nightclub at The Palms. The event will raise funds to support Share Our Strength’s efforts to end childhood hunger in the Las Vegas valley and across the nation. More than 30 of the city’s finest chefs and restaurants will participate in the gastronomic event. Guests will enjoy the city’s finest cuisine paired with great wines and signature cocktails.
When: Wednesday, June 2, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rain Nightclub, 4321 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $100
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 11, 2010
Last updated May 27, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- FBI agent shot, but uninjured, while serving warrant on suspect in homicide
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.