For over three decades, Aerosmith have been one of rock's most revered and wildly popular bands, crafting timeless songs full of raw guitars and fiercely energetic vocals. The band first reached stardom in the '70s with a string of chart-topping songs, including "Dream On, "Sweet Emotion" and "Walk This Way." During this period, Aerosmith's music defied easy categorization, falling somewhere between bluesy hard rock and early-era punk (with occasional ballads here and there). Get there early for "Dude Looks Like a Lady" people watching!
When: Saturday, July 31, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $49.50 - $149.50
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 4, 2009
Last updated Nov. 28, 2012
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teenager with iPad
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.