Def Con at the Riviera
See where the real nerds hang out
Def Con, the world’s largest underground hackers convention, rolls into the Riviera from August 29-31, and this year’s gathering seeks to out-geek all others, including a “Spot the Fed” competition.
When: Friday, July 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Riviera, 2901 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 28, 2010
Last updated July 28, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.