Art Wear Event at CENTERPiece Gallery
MCQ Fine Art and CENTERpiece Galley will host a one-of-a-kind, limited edition jewelry event at the gallery on July 29, featuring the works of well-known local and national jewelry designers. Each designer/artist, who created their signature collections based on recognizing the power of quality materials, unique style and innovative designs, has garnered an impressive fan base and an international celebrity following. “Art Wear” will be held at CENTERpiece Gallery. In addition, jewelry designers Carla Taylor (Lola and George) and Andrea Corson will make a personal appearance at the event from 6:30-7:30pm.
When: Thursday, July 29, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: CENTERPiece Gallery
Age limit: 21+
Event posted July 28, 2010
Last updated July 28, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino