Bite Wednesdays at Nu Sanctuary
Nu Sanctuary in Town Square will offer one-of-a-kind tastings every Wednesday evening. ‘Bite Wednesdays,’ hosted by Ketel One models, will feature resident DJ Fuzion spinning an eclectic mix of top 40, mash-ups and dance beats with a flavorful tasting by Executive Chef Brian Howard. The lineup of food specials includes:
• June 23 – Panzanella, "Spring Chicken," scallops and a Sanctuary Sunday.
• June 30 – Tuna tartar, scallop ceviche, honeydew and yuzu, "Spring Chicken" and chocolate hookah.
• July 7 –Calamari and shishito peppers, beef carpaccio, “Buddha Gone Fishing” and chocolate ravioli.
• July 14 – Yellowfin tuna and watermelon bites, fried chicken wings with Thai flavors, filet mignon and toffee cake.
When: Wednesday, July 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nu Sanctuary at Town Square
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated June 22, 2010
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino | 00:00:00
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve | 10:00:00
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law | 19:00:00
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Immigrant license plan advances, but state drink proposal may die
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.