Bite Wednesdays at Nu Sanctuary
Nu Sanctuary in Town Square will offer one-of-a-kind tastings every Wednesday evening. ‘Bite Wednesdays,’ hosted by Ketel One models, will feature resident DJ Fuzion spinning an eclectic mix of top 40, mash-ups and dance beats with a flavorful tasting by Executive Chef Brian Howard. The lineup of food specials includes:
• June 23 – Panzanella, "Spring Chicken," scallops and a Sanctuary Sunday.
• June 30 – Tuna tartar, scallop ceviche, honeydew and yuzu, "Spring Chicken" and chocolate hookah.
• July 7 –Calamari and shishito peppers, beef carpaccio, “Buddha Gone Fishing” and chocolate ravioli.
• July 14 – Yellowfin tuna and watermelon bites, fried chicken wings with Thai flavors, filet mignon and toffee cake.
When: Wednesday, July 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nu Sanctuary at Town Square
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated June 22, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.