The Night of Fire at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
The Bullring, Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s NASCAR-sanctioned 3/8-mile asphalt oval, presents its annual Independence Day Weekend spectacular, The Night of Fire, featuring a fireworks display, $1 hot dogs, sodas and beers, and plenty of vehicles to check out like NASCAR Chargers, SMRA Supermodifieds and Thunder Roadsters.
When: Thursday, July 1, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 29, 2010
Last updated June 29, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- FBI agent shot, but uninjured, while serving warrant on suspect in homicide
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.