Bullivant Houser Bailey Employment law luncheon series
The Las Vegas office of Bullivant Houser Bailey PC will be hosting a 5-month series of Employment law luncheons, starting on November 6th. The series will cover important recent changes/updates in Nevada-specific Employment law, and will provide key information for employers and HR personnel.
Nov. 6th: Prevailing Wage - What is the Labor Commission and how can you prevent/defend against prevailing wage claims?
Jan. 22nd: Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Hot Topics - How discrimination complaints work and recent new developments
Feb. 19th: Illness and the Workplace - If the Swine Flu hits your company, are you prepared?
March 12th: Construction Safety in Nevada - New requirements and the consequences of non-compliance
April 23: Are They My Employees or Not? - Independent contractor status in Nevada: What it means and why it's important for your company
These seminars are free of charge. Complimentary lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Jan. 22, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: CozyMel's Mexican Grill
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 22, 2009
Last updated Oct. 22, 2009
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- IRS scandal bad for whole nation
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- UMC not the only drag on Clark County’s budget outlook
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Pot dispensaries could mean green for state coffers, advocates argue
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.