Yucca Mountaineer Toastmaster Club Open House
The Yucca Mountaineer Toastmaster Club will host an Open House. The film, World Champion Speeches will be shown which spotlights fellow toastmasters who have gained the experience from the Toastmasters organization. Selected winning speeches from 20 Years of World Champions of Public Speaking DVD will be viewed spotlighting fellow toastmasters from the Toastmasters organization who demonstrate outstanding speaking skills. This is event is open to the public and is free to attend.
When: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: NV State Development Corp, 1551 Desert Crossing Ct. in Summerlin
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 13, 2010
Last updated Jan. 13, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.