Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell
The two former teen-idols from the 1960s perform for four nights at the Orleans
Jump back in time for one night to the days of jukeboxes and soda shops when Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell take over the Orleans Showroom.
The two men who started the teen idol craze in the 1960s, team up to bring back their love-sick ballads and sock-hop songs for four nights with performances of their chart-topping hits like "Venus" and "Wild One."
When: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $29.95 - $49.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 16, 2008
Last updated Dec. 7, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.