Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell
The two former teen-idols from the 1960s perform for four nights at the Orleans
Jump back in time for one night to the days of jukeboxes and soda shops when Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell take over the Orleans Showroom.
The two men who started the teen idol craze in the 1960s, team up to bring back their love-sick ballads and sock-hop songs for four nights with performances of their chart-topping hits like "Venus" and "Wild One."
When: Friday, Jan. 15, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $29.95 - $49.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 16, 2008
Last updated Dec. 7, 2010
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.