Black History Month Festival at the Springs Preserve
Springs Preserve and Las Vegas Black Image Magazine will host the first Black History Month Festival. Festivities at the Springs Preserve will showcase African-American literature, cuisine, and art, plus a special “Historic Black Vegas” photo exhibit.
When: Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: via SpringsPreserve.org
Cost: $3 - $5
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 25, 2010
Last updated Feb. 25, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino