"When You Coming Back, Red Ryder?" an award-winning play by Mark Medoff
presented at CSN - Cheyenne Campus
Directed by Ernest Hemmings, this 1973 play won an Obie Award and Outer Critics Circle Award when first staged. The story takes place in a sleepy New Mexico roadside diner where patrons become helpless victims of a deranged Vietnam War veteran and his hippie girlfriend. Both evening and matinee performances will be offered over the February 19-28 run which spans two weekends. Free parking and easy access at the CSN campus, 3200 E. Cheyenne Avenue, one mile east of I-15 North.
Tickets & brochures available online at www.csn.edu/pac or by calling
651-LIVE (5483). Pricing is $10 and $12 for all seats.
When: Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $12
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 10, 2009
Last updated June 10, 2009
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.