"When You Coming Back, Red Ryder?" an award-winning play by Mark Medoff
presented at CSN - Cheyenne Campus
Directed by Ernest Hemmings, this 1973 play won an Obie Award and Outer Critics Circle Award when first staged. The story takes place in a sleepy New Mexico roadside diner where patrons become helpless victims of a deranged Vietnam War veteran and his hippie girlfriend. Both evening and matinee performances will be offered over the February 19-28 run which spans two weekends. Free parking and easy access at the CSN campus, 3200 E. Cheyenne Avenue, one mile east of I-15 North.
Tickets & brochures available online at www.csn.edu/pac or by calling
651-LIVE (5483). Pricing is $10 and $12 for all seats.
When: Saturday, Feb. 27, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $12
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 10, 2009
Last updated June 10, 2009
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.