"When You Coming Back, Red Ryder?" an award-winning play by Mark Medoff
presented at CSN - Cheyenne Campus
Directed by Ernest Hemmings, this 1973 play won an Obie Award and Outer Critics Circle Award when first staged. The story takes place in a sleepy New Mexico roadside diner where patrons become helpless victims of a deranged Vietnam War veteran and his hippie girlfriend. Both evening and matinee performances will be offered over the February 19-28 run which spans two weekends. Free parking and easy access at the CSN campus, 3200 E. Cheyenne Avenue, one mile east of I-15 North.
Tickets & brochures available online at www.csn.edu/pac or by calling
651-LIVE (5483). Pricing is $10 and $12 for all seats.
When: Sunday, Feb. 21, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $12
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 10, 2009
Last updated June 10, 2009
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.