Operation Medicine Cabinet - Prescription Drug Take Back Event
via Flickr user subsetsum
With the rate of prescription and over-the-counter drug misuse and abuse on the rise in Southern Nevada, a coalition of local organizations have partnered to cut the drug supply line: home medicine cabinets.
Unused and expired medications will be collected anonymously and with no-questions-asked for safe and proper disposal during the Valley’s first-ever “Operation Medicine Cabinet.” The one-day event takes place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 20 at the Las Vegas Sports Center at 121 E. Sunset Road, located at the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Sunset Road.
When: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Sports Center at 121 E. Sunset Road
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 27, 2010
Last updated Jan. 27, 2010
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.