Bullivant Houser Bailey Employment law luncheon series
The Las Vegas office of Bullivant Houser Bailey PC will be hosting a 5-month series of Employment law luncheons, starting on November 6th. The series will cover important recent changes/updates in Nevada-specific Employment law, and will provide key information for employers and HR personnel.
Nov. 6th: Prevailing Wage - What is the Labor Commission and how can you prevent/defend against prevailing wage claims?
Jan. 22nd: Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Hot Topics - How discrimination complaints work and recent new developments
Feb. 19th: Illness and the Workplace - If the Swine Flu hits your company, are you prepared?
March 12th: Construction Safety in Nevada - New requirements and the consequences of non-compliance
April 23: Are They My Employees or Not? - Independent contractor status in Nevada: What it means and why it's important for your company
These seminars are free of charge. Complimentary lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Feb. 19, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: CozyMel's Mexican Grill
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 22, 2009
Last updated Oct. 22, 2009
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.