"When You Coming Back, Red Ryder?" an award-winning play by Mark Medoff
presented at CSN - Cheyenne Campus
Directed by Ernest Hemmings, this 1973 play won an Obie Award and Outer Critics Circle Award when first staged. The story takes place in a sleepy New Mexico roadside diner where patrons become helpless victims of a deranged Vietnam War veteran and his hippie girlfriend. Both evening and matinee performances will be offered over the February 19-28 run which spans two weekends. Free parking and easy access at the CSN campus, 3200 E. Cheyenne Avenue, one mile east of I-15 North.
Tickets & brochures available online at www.csn.edu/pac or by calling
651-LIVE (5483). Pricing is $10 and $12 for all seats.
When: Friday, Feb. 19, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $12
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 10, 2009
Last updated June 10, 2009
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.