Lover’s Lane at Ethel’s Cactus Garden
A prickly cactus might not be the first thing that pops into your head when you think Valentine's Day but the folks at Ethel's Cactus Garden have created an illuminated Lover's Lane through the cacti, leading to their picturesque gazebo where you can pose for the perfect photo op. After that, head inside the factory to sample delectable treats like hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries.
When: Friday, Feb. 12, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ethel M Chocolates, 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 10, 2010
Last updated Feb. 10, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.