Chinese New Year celebration at Wing Lei
Wing Lei restaurant at Wynn is celebrating the Chinese New Year with the return of their popular Dim Sum Brunch, served tableside. The meal includes shrimp or pork dumplings, sesame balls and spare ribs plus a buffet station featuring cold half lobster, sushi, a carving station as well as specialties from other Wynn and Encore restaurants.
When: Friday, Feb. 12, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Wing Lei, 3131 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $38.88 - $58.88
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 8, 2010
Last updated Feb. 10, 2010
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.