Caregiver Wisdom: Caring for Yourself and Others workshop
This workshop is geared for directors, administrators and staff of homes for residential care, residential facilities for groups, assisted living facilities, nursing facilities and other caregivers of elders. Continuing education credit is available.
The goals for the workshop include identifying and managing caregiver stress, reporting procedures, principles of customer service in a care setting and discussion of recent changes to Health Care Quality and Compliance regulatory requirements and how they affect licensure.
When: Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: University of Nevada Cooperative Extension Lifelong Learning Center
Cost: $25 - $35
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 27, 2010
Last updated Jan. 27, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino