Caregiver Wisdom: Caring for Yourself and Others workshop
This workshop is geared for directors, administrators and staff of homes for residential care, residential facilities for groups, assisted living facilities, nursing facilities and other caregivers of elders. Continuing education credit is available.
The goals for the workshop include identifying and managing caregiver stress, reporting procedures, principles of customer service in a care setting and discussion of recent changes to Health Care Quality and Compliance regulatory requirements and how they affect licensure.
When: Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: University of Nevada Cooperative Extension Lifelong Learning Center
Cost: $25 - $35
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 27, 2010
Last updated Jan. 27, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.