Be a part of the ultimate street party as Fremont Street Experience celebrates New Year’s Eve with the 3rd Annual TributePalooza. From 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. the party will feature entertainment including a slew of tribute bands perform during the evening. TributePalooza will also include a 2010 year-in-review retrospective on the Viva Vision screen, a midnight countdown led by Las Vegas Mayor Oscar B. Goodman and a fireworks display.
When: Friday, Dec. 31, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 26, 2010
Last updated Dec. 26, 2010
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.