NYE at The District
The District Tavern Group is hosting a locals’ party in three locations: the newly opened Presidio, Al’s Garage and Balboa Pizza. At Presidio, the newest member to the District Tavern Group family, a $75 ticket includes entrances to Presidio, Al’s Garage and Balboa Pizza, unlimited appetizers, open bar with draft beer, select wine and well drinks; live music, a champagne toast at midnight and party favors from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. Bottle service also is available. For $50, partygoers will receive entrance to Al’s Garage and Balboa Pizza only, open bar with draft beer, select wine and well drinks; a champagne toast and party favors from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m.
When: Friday, Dec. 31, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Presidio, 2235 Village Walk Drive , Suite 141, Henderson
Cost: $50 - $75
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 26, 2010
Last updated Dec. 26, 2010
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teenager with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.