Cooking Fiesta at El Segundo Sol
Find out the secrets behind the always-favorite Guacamole with Goat Cheese and Chipotle and the popular Crab, Cilantro and Sweet Corn Quesadillas at the next Cooking Fiesta at El Segundo Sol on the Strip. Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo-Serrano Salsa, Mango Margarita and White Sangria with Pineapple and Mango will also be on the menu at this class.
Guests will also receive a recipe book featuring El Segundo Sol creations to recreate in their cocina at home. For those really looking to spice things up, a Guacamole Kit including an authentic molcajete and lime press is also available for purchase for $50. Please call 702-258-1211 to make your reservation.
When: Saturday, Dec. 18, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Segundo Sol, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1144, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 6, 2010
Last updated Dec. 6, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.