Talk MS Live!
Talk MS LIVE is a free, educational group discussion to share your experiences, learn from others and speak with MS LifeLines professionals. Participate in a discussion regarding “real life” strategies on how to “live well” and manage your MS, with other people in your community. You will also learn how to take proactive steps to preserve, protect and nurture your skin as part of keeping it healthy and maintaining its vitality.
Guest Speakers include MS LifeLines Ambassador Tara L. and Dr. Gabriel Pardo. To register, please call 1-866-756-0494.
When: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Embassy Suites Las Vegas, 4315 Swenson Street, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 2, 2010
Last updated Dec. 2, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.