Talk MS Live!
Talk MS LIVE is a free, educational group discussion to share your experiences, learn from others and speak with MS LifeLines professionals. Participate in a discussion regarding “real life” strategies on how to “live well” and manage your MS, with other people in your community. You will also learn how to take proactive steps to preserve, protect and nurture your skin as part of keeping it healthy and maintaining its vitality.
Guest Speakers include MS LifeLines Ambassador Tara L. and Dr. Gabriel Pardo. To register, please call 1-866-756-0494.
When: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Embassy Suites Las Vegas, 4315 Swenson Street, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 2, 2010
Last updated Dec. 2, 2010
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse